Sunday, November 8, 2009

Vineyard Boise Holiday Sale!


Wow, it's been way too long since I've posted an entry here! I've been crazy-busy getting ready for the Vineyard Boise Holiday Sale, which will be held next Saturday, November 14th. I'll have photography, christmas cards, and calendars for sale. Stay tuned - I am debuting my product line in my etsy shop this week, and you'll be able to order everything that I am selling at the craft show there too! I'll post a link in a few days.

The craft show is the same day as the Boise State-Idaho game, but don't worry - the church will be airing the game at the craft show so you won't miss out! There will be a food court and a raffle going on all day; you could win items from vendors featured at the show! I would LOVE to see you there!

No comments: